Saturday, June 22, 2013

Everyday Bicycling by Elly Blue

Hey there readers! We just got this new book in the shop, so I (Jaimie, the new PULP girl) decided to check it out.  



Wow. For a person with a very limited knowledge of biking, this is a great read. I wish I had had this book when I first started commuting to work by bike through downtown. It definitely would have eased my fear of sharing the road with cars.

In any case, this book is extremely well written and would be a fantastic gift/stocking stuffer for bikers of all skill levels, including those who haven't yet but their wheels to the pavement. 

In three words

Informative, Concise, and Broad


$10 for 125 pages of knowledge new and old will utilize for the rest of their biking days. Let's just say I know what my tip money is going towards this week. 

Cheers! 
- Jaimie

No comments:

Post a Comment