Saturday, November 15, 2014

Lets talk about bars


I love bars! I consider myself an expert. What makes me an expert you ask? Well I've spent the majority of my life in them and behind them. We will be talking about the new bars that a few customers and myself are behind right now in this post and save the talk about the best drinking establishments for a later date.


The Jeff Jones loop h bar is the hot ticket right now for the trekking crowd. My man Dan has been rolling thru Japan and south east Asia for months now and my friend John has seen the light and had us install one on his bike too. The first picture is John's old bar. The second is his bike now waiting on grip choice. The third is my bike outfitted with this great bar. Stay tuned for pictures of Dans bike. SBC is now a dealer so come by and check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment