Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Where two rivers and three states meet.


Harper Ferry, West Virginia became one of my must-visit attractions since I have always drove by the old historic river town for many years. My best friend and I decided to visit the town on the way home from Fredrick, Maryland where we had a wedding to attend a few weeks ago.   Finally, I got to see it! As soon as we walked into the town, we instantly felt as if we were exiting a time machine and were now in the Civil War era. I was in awe of how they preserved the whole town. In the photo, where I stood is in West Virginia, the left rocky hill is in Maryland, and the right hill is in Virginia. Also, you can see the Potomac River and there is the Shenandoah River under the train bridge goes thru the cave on the left. It is definitely a worth visit. - Jeremy



No comments:

Post a Comment