Monday, January 11, 2016

Crossing the line.

The lines of exploration...Just like Lewis & Clark..not.

The greatest thing about dreams is that dreams have no boundaries. When I first start thinking about trails, it usually comes to me not out in the woods, not looking at maps but laying down dreaming about what can we do next.

Key your eyes open...the tape it out there!
My latest dreams are not about one trail or one section of trail, but deeper, much deeper. I keep asking myself is it time to cross the line?
Rich and Dusty asking "You mean here!?!?"
For as long as I can remember the ridge between the "Western Slope" and the "Resort" represented a line, similar to the Mason Dixon Line or set of railroad tracks that split a town. I always prided myself as coming from the west side of the tracks...pride is a joke! What side of the tracks you come from does not make a difference, just like what type of bike you ride does not mean a thing.
Standing on the line...can we break down?
Well the lines are being drawn (thanks David Lee) and the flags are starting to be waved (or hung). The scouts are out there (thanks Vince, Paul, Rich and Dusty).  We are still a long way from reality, it will take years but the eyes are open.

 Captain Jenkini!
Rocks are your friend...especially on the this fence line!

No comments:

Post a Comment