Friday, July 18, 2014

Brothers with the 2 wheel bug

Been a while since I've had anything worth while to post other than the normal injuries that plague me lately. A month back or so I got to hang out with my bother at his shop. He builds custom motorcycles for a living. We had some family business to take care of and got to spend a few days riding scoots and chillin in his shop. The similarities in tools for motorcycles and bicycles these days are many. The difference is mostly in size as bicycles are way smaller. We spent the better part of a day talking shop and comparing both. Our conclusion was its easy to see how bicycles evolved into motor bikes by looking at the tool design both use. Here are a few pictures of my brothers shop and a bonus pic of him and our bikes.Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment