Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Sunday service in the valley.

I got out this Sunday for another cruise in the valley. I've been battling my back the last few months so pedaling the bicycle or skating has not been going down.  Fortunately I have a motorbike and have spent many sleepless nights setting my cockpit up for optimal back friendly position. Any-who, I decided to torture myself and take a ride to Bryce and watch other people shred some mountain bikes. If you haven't visited yet this year you must. Beautiful scenery great people and a trail system that caters to all abilities are what you are in for. If you live in Harrisonburg you can take the back way and stop for some God water at Orkney Springs. Just a note God water is available Monday through Saturday as well not just on Sundays. Here are a few pics hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment