Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Wonderlust

I'm still new here. I may always still be new here. When I go out riding around I find roads that I haven't been down, or up as the case may be. One thing that seems to always draw my attention is the idea of putting together a loop on the map, with as much new territory as possible and go. Part of me always wants to go farther and see what is possible, what can I get myself to accomplish. It seems that sometimes I end up out longer than I planned but, but that's part of it, not knowing where I'm going. I will sit and ponder maps and lines and G**gle the Earth, but not until I go and touch and feel and breath and struggle and smile does that account for any thing. Right now is a great time to and see that place you've been wondering about. You can take a map, and it will help, but it won't tell tell you what is really out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment