Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Introduction To Myself...


Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Jeremy Cline.  I was born and raised here in Harrisonburg. The funny thing is, I used to hate living in the Burg when I turned a teenager.  For the past 19 years, I lived and traveled all over the States.  All the travelling helped me realize how beautiful the Valley really is.

If it wasn't for snowboarding, I wouldn't have a desire to get out and explore the world. I started snowboarding at Massanutten in 1989 and became my true passion and turned into a career. I was a five year contracted snowboarder for Ride Snowboards before I started to ride for Monument Snowboards for ten years.

Five months ago, I moved back to Harrisonburg from Oregon.  I love being out here with my family and friends, as well as enjoying this four season weather.

While I lived in Oregon, I attended three classes (Professional Repair & Shop Operation, UBI & DT Swiss Certified Wheel Building, and Certified Suspension Technician) at United Bicycle Institute in Portland. I used to love riding BMX when I was much younger and always worked on bikes.  I took these classes because I figured I would enjoy working at a local bike shop somewhere in Portland. Now I ended up working for SBC in my hometown! Psyched!

No comments:

Post a Comment