Thursday, May 14, 2015

A bit about myself

My name's Sarah and I've been studying geographic science at JMU for the past three years.  I've been focusing on environmentalism and sustainable food systems, which has given me a passion for practicing permaculture.  This summer will be my first as a Harrisonburg townie and I'm stoked to have more time to go on adventures and kick back here in the valley.  I bought my first bike about a year ago (not my first bike ever, but its the first one that's all mine to take care of!) and started commuting to campus and riding around town.  I haven't climbed mountains or forded streams on my trek yet, but its been great for getting around quickly and helping me carry compost to the community garden I'm working on.  I'm definitely looking forward to getting out for some good longer rides and bikepacking trips this summer.  Come by PULP for a fat bowl and say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment