Friday, August 7, 2015

Jason's scooter shack and what goes on in it.

I love pretty much anything with wheels. My favorite vehicles include motorcycles skateboards and bicycles. All three require some know how when assembling or fixing. Growing up money was tight, so when something broke, you pulled it apart found what was broken and fixed it. My grandpa told me at an early age to always be able to do something with your hands and you will have a job and a place in this world. I ran with that and it's worked out so far. When my Harley has an issue, I have no problem pulling it apart and fixing it. First picture is my motor with new primary chain tensioner and compensator nut installed. Next is some worn push rods on the floor that I had to cut out with bolt cutters. Not the ideal way to do it but I've put 3000 plus miles on it since then and all is good. Final 2 are my shop. Money is still tight so me and my wife built the Scooter Shack ourselves. It's no SBC but it's all I need. Until next time.....                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment