Wednesday, October 7, 2015

My ride and its metamorphosis

Years ago when I first started riding bikes the bike of choice was the bmx bike. I rode that bike everywhere with my skateboard on the handlebars. It was my transportation to skate ramps, people's houses and the 7-eleven for grape slurpees. As time moved on and my job became velo delivery that bmx bike morphed into a larger version of the simple one gear machine known as the track bike. This ride had very little going on and was perfect for my job which was pretty demanding for a bicycle. Less is more was my thinking.Years later, the bike morphed again into a multi speed fully suspended, might as well be dirt bike, with me as the motor or commonly known as the full suspension mountain bike. This bike was for play and play only. Well, here I am in my 40s, that bike has morphed again. David Lee calls my motorcycle my old man bike.  This bad boy is my pedal version, it's comfortable, has many gears and is suited for everything short of ripping a downhill mtb line. Enjoy the pictures. Everything pictured on this sweet ride below can be procured here at SBC!

No comments:

Post a Comment