Thursday, February 27, 2014

Goshen Pass Loop

They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. I find that pictures and words rarely capture experience. Sometimes you just have to go and see for yourself. Here is the cue sheet to the ride that a group of us rode on Sunday. Wait for a nice clear spring day, we were lucky to get a window of low 60 degree temps with a bluebird sky. Next time it's like that, round up some friends, take the ride.
Goshen Pass Loop Cue Sheet
Wayside on Maury River Rd. This is where you'll want to eat lunch, soak feet, fall in river etc.

PS. Kyle totally beat me to having a post about this ride ready. His is much more high tech. If you prefer your phone to a map I suggest you grab his Map My Ride cue. If you are prone to handlebar bags and paper, print my cue sheet. You won't go wrong with either.

No comments:

Post a Comment