Sunday, February 16, 2014

Jason Breaks Socail Media Silence!

Greetings inter-nerds. If you didn't already know I'm not usually into computers social shmedia all the non-human contact ways of communicating but since our good buddy Scotty hobbled his self over to the shop to give me a 1 on 1 tutorial and some mucho needed arm twisting....I already feel dirty...here goes. 

I was up super early Sunday for the second consecutive week riding in the forest with friends. Cold temps were on our side, keeping the trail tight and firm. Without it, a slushy brown mess, it would be. We chose Narrowback Trail, since our crew is challenged greatly when the terrain leads us up.

Our rides evolve into a rolling party of sorts which was good since the reward we were looking for was slow and plagued with frost heave.

So much for cold being on or side. I have no pictures because I never bring my phone on rides. Never have, never will.  My friend, immersed in technology shmology, had the camera, the apps, the video, the everything.  But he hit the wrong button & all was lost.  Snowy blessings were besnowed upon us while we waited in the cold for him to hook up all his technology.

We spent as much time chilling with some frostys back at the car laughing at our man who looked more like a cyborg with all the camera and wires all over him as we did riding. Cold was on our reward refreshments side for sure! So here is a picture from a walk in the woods I took with my wife and dog not long ago. Here's a couple videos my man Scott put together of this radical section of trail.

THANKSGIVING from Adventure Seen on Vimeo.

Gnarrowback from Adventure Seen on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment