Monday, June 8, 2015

Jeremy's Second Home.

Avon, North Carolina naturally became my second home after I lived there for a whole summer in 2011. The only reason I wanted to live there was to learn how to surf.  I knew I had to live there for at least 4 months to be a skilled surfer. My friend, who lives there for many years, got me into surfing when I visited him in 2006. I literally surfed twice a day everyday. Anyway, I hadn't been to the Atlantic Ocean for almost two years and just moved back here in the Burg from Portland, Oregon. I figured it was time to visit my second home two weeks ago.'



Avon Pier

 A friend caught a fish while kayaking out in the ocean. I don't even know what kind of fish is that, eh.



Can you see me waving?
Front handspring is fun.


That guy, Pat, who got me into surfing. He just rips everything whatever he's doing.


















































No comments:

Post a Comment