Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Tis' the Season

I have been living in Harrisonburg now for five months and working for SBC for four months.  I came here knowing no one and having zero connections.  Tim, Thomas and the rest of the gang at the bike shop gave me a chance to work with them here at SBC and PULP.  I have to say it has been quite the experience.  Not only did I learn a heck of a lot of information about bikes, but I gained so many good friends and connected with so many amazing people. The sense of community that ties with this town is unbelievable.  I guess what I am trying to say is try not to get caught up in the holiday craziness.  Remember and acknowledge the ones you love and cherish.  That is what counts.  Appreciate the small things, get out in nature, and give a bear hug to a friend. Happy holidays and good day!
-Brittney

               

No comments:

Post a Comment