Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Ethan & Dillon go crazy!

It was a sunny day. I went to Kaylors Ridge with Dillon, Ann Brie, Dad and Joel. It was my first time up there. We saw the ski resort from the top of the mountain. We went into the trail and it was really rocky. My Dad had to carry my bike and Ann Brie had to carry Dillon's bike down a big rocky section where there was a big tree. Then, Dad and Ann Brie rode down that part. We (Dillon & I ) went down a part that had a jump, we both went and did it again. We went by a tombstone that said "RIP: Here lays Big Stump".
I had this real big wreck. My feet went over my head but I never let go of the handelbars. It could have been worse. I caught myself but my chest hit the stem. I cried a little but not long. 20 feet later we were going up into the field by the pond and I hit a root and wrecked again. Then we went down the "Boundry Trail", it was Dillon's favorite trail.
The ride was about 7-8 miles, it was a realy hard ride. At the end we rode the short track, it seemed easy compared to the rest of the ride.
-Ethan Denzil Jenkins

1 comment:

  1. Ethan, that was such a great post. It turns out you did have so much to say. Thank you for taking the time to blog about our awesome adventure!

    ReplyDelete